Hook Heart (hereinafter referred to as"the Company") in particular reminds you that before registering as a user of Hook Heart software (hereinafter referred to as"the Software"), please read this Software Use Agreement carefully (hereinafter referred to as"the Agreement").
In order to standardize the operation order of this software, clarify the rights and obligations of all parties, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of all parties, this agreement is specially drafted. In this Agreement, the content shown on the bold bottom line is a special reminder to you. Please ensure that you fully understand the provisions of this Agreement and choose to accept or not accept this Agreement.
If you confirm or otherwise choose to accept this Agreement by clicking on mobile clients, it means that you have reached an agreement with our company and agree to accept all the agreed contents of this Agreement. This agreement will take effect from the time you click on the confirmation and will remain valid for the duration of your use of this software .
If the Company amends this Agreement and its Supplementary Agreements and the Normative Provisions of the Platform, the contents of the amendments will be published on the relevant pages. If you do not agree with the relevant amendments, please stop using or accessing the Software immediately, If you choose to continue accessing or using the Software after the amended rules come into force, you will be deemed to have accepted this Agreement and its Supplementary Agreements and Platforms. Amendments to Internal Normative Provisions
I. Subject of Contracting
This Agreement is signed by Hook Heart and the user who registers, logs in and uses this software (hereinafter referred to as "you").
When you need to register a software account to use the software money, the software account should be registered with the mobile phone number. After the user fills in the information item, he can use the mobile phone number which is not banned to bind. This software can change the way of account registration and binding according to user's needs or product's needs without prior notification to users.
Real-name authentication: According to the regulations of local laws and regulations, the software and its users should abide by the relevant regulations of local software management, including but not limited to providing name, ID number, ID photo, date of birth, age, sex, mobile phone number, and ensure the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of the information provided, if the relevant regulations cannot be met. This software has the right to require you to make corrections in accordance with the relevant provisions. If you refuse to make corrections or fail to make corrections in accordance with the standards, this software has the right to terminate or suspend the service provided to you and to hold you accountable accordingly.
This software system is based on geographic location of mobile social products. Some services in the software can only be enjoyed after you authorize the software to use your geographic location. Therefore, if you need to obtain the corresponding services, you need to authorize the software to your geographic location first. If you need to stop providing geographic location information, you can set it as invisible or close the geographic location authorization by yourself.
In view of the registration method of mobile phone number binding for this software account, you agree that the software will use the information provided by you when binding, such as mobile phone number/automatic extraction of your mobile phone number and automatic extraction of your mobile phone device identification number for registration. You agree to authorize the operator to automatically extract your mobile phone number for authentication and use it for the registration of this software account. You guarantee to abide by the relevant provisions of the operation. If the operator successfully authenticates your mobile phone number, your registry will be completed.
When users register and use this service, the software needs to collect personal information that can identify users so that the software can contact users when necessary or provide users with a better use experience. The information collected by this software includes but is not limited to the user's name, sex, age, date of birth, ID number, address, school situation, company situation, information base, hobbies, places of frequent occurrence, personal description; the software agrees that the use of such information will be restricted by the protection of the user's personal privacy information under this Agreement.
1. The specific content of this service is provided by this software according to the actual situation, including but not limited to authorizing users to instant messaging through their accounts, adding friends, joining groups, paying attention to others, posting messages, purchasing or giving virtual gifts. This software can change the service provided by it, and the service content provided by this software may change at any time. Users will receive notification of service change from this software.
2. The service provided by this software includes free service and charging service. Users can purchase fee-paying services by means of payment. Specific ways are as follows: users pay a certain amount of legal currency to purchase the virtual currency of the software through the payment channels provided by the platform, and then purchase fee-paying services that users want to use according to the fee standards published by the platform, so as to obtain the right to use the fee-paying services. For the charging service, the software will give the user a clear prompt before the user uses it. Only when the user confirms that he agrees to pay the fee according to the aforementioned payment method and completes the payment behavior, the user can use the charging service. The completion of payment action shall be based on the confirmation notice that the payment has been completed generated by the payment platform of the bank or the cooperating manufacturer. If the user has any doubts about the payment after payment, you can contact this software customer service.
3. The user understands and agrees that the software has the right to engage in the following business activities: through e-mail, client, short message, web page or other legal means. Due to the particularity of the mobile network, this software has the right to obtain the user's mobile information, such as the mobile phone number or the user's base station location.
4. This software serves as a platform for making friends, helping users to find their favorite partners and bosom friends is our service content. The chat assistant introduced in this software is a functional service that authorizes users to find online friends with their consent and initiative authorization (hereinafter referred to as "authorized users"). This software cannot guarantee that users can automatically send or receive information by the system through such service authorization to fully meet users 'friendship needs. The chat assistant introduced by this software is to improve the ability of users to deal with private trust, see more heterosexual letters that meet their own requirements, and provide a small assistant service. In the case that the user actively authorizes the setting of a small assistant, the small assistant will help the user filter out the letters sent by the opposite sex in the mailbox. Such filtered private letters are only set as read and still stored in the authorized user's mailbox. At the same time, the filtering system sends the letters and replies automatically to the opposite sex who meets the requirements of the authorized users. The content of the reply is drawn up by the software according to the most commonly used words in the user's friendship interaction and sent by the system after random selection. Users can choose to turn off the chat assistant, otherwise they will be regarded as the users have known and agreed to receive or send the corresponding letters.
1. Users may need to fill in or submit some necessary information in the process of registering accounts or using this service, such as the identity information required to fill in in the legal and regulatory files (hereinafter referred to as "laws and regulations"). If the information submitted by the user is incomplete or does not conform to the provisions of laws and regulations, the user may not be able to use the service or be restricted in the process of using the service.
2. Personal privacy information refers to information related to the user's personal identity or privacy, such as the user's real name, identity card number, mobile phone number, mobile device identification number, IP address, user chat record. Non-personal privacy information refers to the user's operation status and usage habits of the service, which are clearly and objectively reflected in the basic record information on the server side of the software, other common information outside the scope of personal privacy information, and the above-mentioned privacy information that the user agrees to disclose.
3. Respecting the privatization of users’ personal privacy information is the consistent system of the software. The software will take technical measures and other necessary measures to ensure the safety of users' personal privacy information and prevent users ‘personal privacy information collected in this service from leaking, damaging or losing. In the event of the aforementioned situation or if the software discovers the possibility of the aforementioned situation, remedial measures will be taken in time. Users should contact the software immediately when they discover the aforementioned situation.
4. The software will not disclose or disclose the user's personal privacy information to any cooperating manufacturer without the user's consent. Except in the following specific cases:
(1) The software provides users’ personal privacy information in accordance with laws and regulations or instructions from authorized authorities.
(2) Any leak of personal information or other leak of personal privacy information not caused by this software due to the user's password informing others or sharing the registered account and password with others.
(3) Users disclose their personal privacy information to the collaborators themselves.
(4) An agreement has been reached between the user and the software and the cooperating unit on the use and disclosure of the user's personal privacy information, so the software discloses the user's personal privacy information to the cooperating unit.
(5) Any leak of user's personal privacy information due to hacker attack, computer virus intrusion and other force majeure incidents. 5. The user agrees that the software can use the user's personal privacy information in the following matters:
(1) The software sends important notices to users in a timely manner, such as software updates and changes in the terms of this Agreement.
(2) Audit, data analysis and research are carried out inside the software to improve the communication between its products, services and users.
(3) According to the agreement, this software manages, reviews user information and carries out processing measures.
(4) Other matters prescribed by laws and regulations shall apply.
Except for the above, the software will not use the user's personal privacy information for any other purpose without the prior consent of the user.
6. This software attaches great importance to the protection of minors’ personal privacy information. The software will rely on personal information provided by users to determine whether the user is a minor. Any minor under the age of 18 should obtain the written consent of his parents or his legal guardian (hereinafter referred to as "guardian") before registering his account or using this service. This software will not use or disclose minors’ chat records and other personal privacy information to any co-worker except in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations and the instructions of authorized authorities. Except for the exceptions stipulated in this agreement, the software will not use or disclose minors ‘personal privacy information to any co-worker without prior consent of the guardian. Any user under the age of 18 may not download and use the online games provided by this software.
7. Because the service provided by this software is based on the mobile social service provided by geographic location, the user confirms that the geographic location information is non-personal privacy information. The successful registration of the user's account number of this software is deemed to confirm and authorize the software to extract, disclose and use the user's geographic location information. User's geographic location information will be disclosed to other users by this software as one of the user's public information. If users need to stop publishing their geographic location information to other users, they can set themselves to stealth status at any time.
8. In order to improve the technology and service of the software and provide users with better service experience, the software may collect and use non-personal privacy information of users by itself or provide users to cooperating vendors.
1. The content mentioned in this article refers to any content produced, uploaded, duplicated, published and disseminated by the user in the course of using this service, including but not limited to registration information and authentication information such as account head image, name, user description, or sending, replying or auto-replying messages and related link pages such as text, voice, pictures, videos and texts, as well as other user accounts. Or the content generated by this service.
2. Users shall not use the account number of "this software" or this service to make, upload, copy, publish or disseminate the contents prohibited by laws, regulations, normative documents and policies as follows: .
(1) Opposing the basic principles laid down in the Constitution.
(2) endangering national security, divulging State secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity.
(3) injuring national honor and interests.
(4) inciting national hatred, discrimination and destroying national unity.
(5) sabotage the state's religious policy and propagate cults and feudal superstitions.
(6) Disseminating rumors, disrupting social order and destabilizing society.
(7) Disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime.
(8) Whoever insults or slanders another person, infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of another person, cheats another person.
(9) Failure to comply with the "seven bottom lines" of laws and regulations, socialist system, national interests, citizens’ legitimate rights and interests, social and public order, morality and information authenticity.
(10) Information containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
3. Users shall not use this software account or this service to make, upload, copy, publish or disseminate content that interferes with the normal operation of this software and infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of other users or co-workers as follows: .
(1) containing any sexual or sexual implications.
(2) containing abuse, intimidation and threats.
(3) Containing harassment, spam, malicious information and deceptive information.
(4) divulging or involving other people's privacy, personal information or information.
(5) infringe upon other people's legal rights such as reputation, portrait, intellectual property and trade secrets.
(6) In the process of using this software service, it endangers the interests of minors in any way.
(7) Tracking or harassing other members in other ways.
(8) contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of the service and infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of other users or co-workers.
1. Any content transmitted or published by users in or through this service does not reflect or represent, nor is it deemed to reflect or represent the views, positions or policies of this software, which is not responsible for it.
2. Users may not use this software account or this service to perform the following actions: .
(1) submitting or publishing false information, or embezzling other people's head or information, pretending to use other people's name.
(2) forcing or inducing other users to pay attention to, click on the link page or share information.
(3) Fabricating facts and concealing the truth in order to mislead and deceive others.
(4) using technical means to establish false accounts in batches.
(5) Use this software account or this service to engage in any illegal and criminal activities that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of this software and third parties; .
(6) Making, publishing or operating or disseminating methods and tools related to the above actions, whether or not they are for commercial purposes; .
(7) Delete information about copyright on software and its copies.
(8) reverse engineering, reverse assembly, reverse compilation of the software, or other attempts to discover the original code of the software; .
(9) Use, rent, lend, copy, modify, link, reprint, compile, publish, publish, set up mirror website etc. .
(10) Copy, modify, add, delete, hook, run or create any derivative works of the software or the data released into any terminal memory during the operation of the software, the interactive data between the client and the server during the operation of the software, and the system data necessary for the operation of the software, including but not limited to the use of plug-ins, plug-ins or non-plug-ins. Collaborative vendor tools/services access software and related systems authorized by our company;
(11) By modifying or forging instructions and data in the operation of software, to increase, delete or change the function or operation effect of software, or to operate or disseminate software and methods for the above purposes to the public, whether or not these acts are for commercial purposes;
(12) To log in or use the software and services through the non-company-developed and authorized co-manufacturer software, plug-ins, plug-ins and systems, or to produce, publish and disseminate the non-company-developed and authorized co-manufacturer software, plug-ins, plug-ins and systems.
Other violations of laws and regulations, infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of other users, interference with the normal operation of the software or the software has not been explicitly authorized.
3. Users shall be fully responsible for the authenticity, legality, innocuity, accuracy and validity of information transmitted by the account number or service of this software. Any legal liability related to the information transmitted by users shall be borne by the users themselves, irrespective of this software. If any damage is caused to the software or the cooperating manufacturer, the user shall compensate according to law.
4. Advertisements may be included in the services provided by the software. Users agree to display the advertisements provided by the software and the cooperating suppliers and partners in the course of use. Except as specified by laws and regulations, the user shall be responsible for the transaction based on the advertisement information, and the software shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the user due to the transaction based on the advertisement information or the content provided by the advertiser mentioned above.
5. Users should take full responsibility for the security of their accounts and passwords. Our company will not bear any responsibility for any losses caused by the leakage of your accounts or passwords. If you find that the account or password is leaked, you should immediately notify our company or apply for a rechargeable password. You must provide completely correct registration information. Otherwise, our company has the right to keep the information confidential for users would like to inform you.
1. Users can purchase membership services in this software by paying legal currency. The service content and price information specifically covered by membership services are based on the information displayed on the relevant service pages of this software.
2. The software can adjust the membership service fee standard and service content according to the actual situation at any time. The adjusted membership service fee standard and service content will be displayed on relevant pages. Users can enjoy or continue membership only after paying according to the adjusted service fee standard. Users who have purchased membership services according to the original membership service fee standard will not be affected by their membership and membership services during the period of membership obtained without additional payment difference.
3. Once the payment service is successful, it cannot be transferred under any circumstances and no refund is allowed, except as specified by laws and regulations. If the user does not use the corresponding service within the validity period stipulated by the payment service, the payment service will automatically terminate after the expiration of the payment service, and the validity period cannot be interrupted or extended.
4. Users of this software register their members through this software platform. The contents and personal data submitted must be authentic and valid. When the personal data of a member changes, the member should modify the registered personal data in time, otherwise the member's rights cannot be fully and effectively exercised, or any other consequences and responsibilities will be borne by the member himself.
1. You can pay the virtual currency converted by legal tender in this software, namely virtual diamond. Virtual currency can only be used in this software. It is not the currency freely circulated in the real scene of online and offline and has no purchasing power in the use scenario outside the non-native software.
2. Virtual money can be used to purchase value-added services of this software platform, including but not limited to video permission, voice chat, virtual gifts and so on. In addition, it cannot be used for any other purposes. The price of these value-added services is based on virtual diamonds. The specific exchange rate and price information will be determined by the company itself and displayed on the relevant service pages.
2. The exchange ratio of virtual currency and Renminbi varies according to the different pipeline purchased by users. The specific exchange ratio is based on the display of the pipeline service page of virtual currency purchased by users. The company has the right to change the above exchange rate at any time according to the operation situation and will display on the user's purchasing virtual currency related pipeline service page.
3. Users can query the virtual currency balance, purchase (hereinafter referred to as "recharge") records and consumption records on the settings page. Information about virtual currency will not be made public.
4, users can recharge virtual currency accounts through recharging channels provided by online banking, Alipay or other software. Users can use virtual money to purchase related fee service, and then donate related fee service to other users. Users confirm that they will not recharge by illegal means or by means specified by non-platform. If users illegally recharge/purchase virtual currency by means other than those approved by the company, the company will not guarantee the smooth or correct completion of recharge. If the user's rights and interests are damaged, the company will not make any compensation or compensation, and the company will keep it at any time. Terminate the user's account qualification and the right to use various recharge services and punish them accordingly.
5. Users confirm that they have carefully confirmed their account number before recharging and carefully selected the relevant operation options. If the user enters the account number incorrectly, operates improperly or does not understand the recharging and charging methods and other factors, resulting in the mistaken account number, miss elected recharging types and so on, the company will not make any compensation or compensation.
6. The user understands and agrees that once the virtual currency has been recharged successfully, it cannot be converted into legal currency or transferred to others under any circumstances except as specified by laws and regulations. Except as stipulated by laws and regulations, the company will not refund after the completion of the recharge of the virtual currency account.
7. The user understands and agrees that virtual money can only be used to purchase all kinds of value-added services on this software platform. Under no circumstances shall the virtual money be traded with the co-operative vendors other than our company or on the co-operative vendor platform other than our software platform. If any loss is caused to the users or co-operative vendors in violation of the aforementioned agreement, the company shall not be liable for any loss. If the company has reason to suspect that the user's virtual currency account or usage is fraudulent or abnormal, the company will refuse the user to use virtual currency for payment until the relevant blockade measures are taken in accordance with the agreement.
8. The Company shall have the right to set or modify from time to time matters relating to transactions, including, but not limited to, the trading quota and the number of transactions, taking into account such considerations as transaction safety. Users understand and confirm that the company's previous settings or modifications may cause some inconvenience to users’ transactions. Users have no objection to this.
9. Users confirm that, unless explicitly stipulated by laws and regulations or otherwise stipulated in this Agreement, any fee-paying services purchased by users cannot be refunded (i.e. converted into virtual or legal currencies) or converted into other services for any reason.
10. The company does not encourage minors to use the virtual currency service. Minors should ask their guardians to operate or operate with their express consent, otherwise they may not use the service.
11. Any losses or liabilities arising from the failure of the company to provide virtual money purchase services or any errors in providing virtual money purchase services due to the reasons of the users themselves shall be borne by the users themselves. The company shall not be liable, including but not limited to the following: ________
(1) The account number of the user is lost, blocked or frozen;
(2) The property loss caused by the user informing others of the password;
(3) Any loss or liability caused by the account of the payment institution of the co-operative manufacturer bound by the user;
(4) Property losses caused by other users’ intentional or gross negligence or violation of laws and regulations.
12. Users have the right to temporarily or permanently block the account number of users when they use the services provided by the company in violation of national laws and regulations, this agreement or other regulations governing the management of users by this platform. The remaining virtual currency in the user's account will be frozen or deducted temporarily until the account is blocked (if any) and cannot be used to purchase virtual products or services on the platform. At the same time, the cash value of the virtual currency purchased by the user will not be returned.
13. The user confirms and agrees that if the user cancels the account on his own initiative, the virtual currency that the user has recharged into the account, the virtual gifts he has purchased, the game currency and the rights and interests of his members will be regarded as automatic abandonment. The company will not return the corresponding cash value or make any compensation.
1. The ownership of the software account belongs to the software. After the user completes the registration procedure, he obtains the right to use the software account. The right to use the software account belongs only to the initial applicant registrant. Gift, loan, lease, transfer or sale are prohibited. This software has the right to reclaim user's account number for business needs.
2. Users can change and delete personal data, registration information and transmission content in this software account, but it should be noted that deleting relevant information will also delete the text and pictures stored in the system by users. Users should bear the risk.
3. Users have the responsibility to properly maintain the security of registered account information and password. Users may suffer from theft or password theft due to improper custody, and the responsibility is borne by users themselves. Users need to be legally liable for registered accounts and actions under passwords. Users agree not to use other users’ accounts or passwords under any circumstances. The user agrees to notify the software immediately when the user suspects that someone else is using his account or password.
4. Users shall abide by the provisions of this Agreement and use this service correctly and appropriately. If the user violates any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Software shall have the right to discontinue or terminate the service to the account number of the defaulting user in accordance with the Agreement after notifying the user. At the same time, the software reserves the right to withdraw its account number and username at any time.
5. If the user does not log in one year after registering the account number of this software, after notifying the user, the software can withdraw the account number, so as to avoid wasting resources, and the adverse consequences caused by this will be borne by the user himself.
1. This software is not responsible for the deletion or storage failure of relevant data in this service.
2. The software can decide the longest storage period of data in this service according to the actual situation and allocate the maximum storage space for data on the server. Users can backup the relevant information in this service according to their own needs.
3. If the user stops using the service or terminates the service, the software can permanently delete the user's data from the server. After the termination of this service, the software is not obliged to return any information to users.
1. The user understands and agrees that this software only provides a platform for users to share, transmit and acquire information. The user must be responsible for all actions under his registered account, including any content transmitted by the user and any consequences arising therefrom. Users should make their own judgments about the software and the content of the service and bear all the risks arising from the use of the content, including the risks arising from the dependence on the correctness, integrity or practicability of the content. This software cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by user behavior.
2. If the user finds that any person violates the agreement or uses the service in other improper ways, please report or complain to the software immediately. The software will be dealt with in accordance with the agreement.
3. The user understands and agrees that the software reserves the right to unilaterally alter, suspend, terminate or revoke all or part of the service content for the sake of business development. The user should bear the risk.
1. Except that the intellectual property rights of advertisements in this service are enjoyed by the corresponding advertisers, the intellectual property rights of the content provided by this software in this service (including but not limited to web pages, text, pictures, audio, video, charts, etc.) are owned by this software, except that the users have legally acquired the intellectual property rights of their published content before using this service.
2. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the copyright, patent right and other intellectual property rights of the software upon which this software provides this service shall be owned by this software.
3. The copyright or trademark of the software shall be owned by the software in respect of the graphics, words or their components involved in the service, as well as other software logos, products and service names (hereinafter referred to as "the software logo"). Without the prior written consent of the software, the user shall not display or use the software logo in any way or do other processing, nor shall he show to others that the user has the right to display, use, or otherwise handle the software logo.
4. The above and any other intellectual property rights owned by this software or related advertisers according to law are protected by law. Without the written permission of this software or related advertisers, users may not use or create related derivative works in any form.
5. Users publish uploaded text, pictures, videos, audio, software and performance information when using this software service. The intellectual property rights of this part of information belong to users, and the responsibility is borne by users. However, the user's publishing and uploading actions are deemed to be the authorization of the software. The user understands and agrees to grant the company and its affiliated companies worldwide free, irrevocable, exclusive, permanent, transferable authorization and re-license rights, including but not limited to: copying rights, distribution rights, leasing rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, projection rights, broadcasting rights, information network dissemination rights. The copyright, the right to control, the right to adapt, the right to translate, the right to compile and other copyright property rights and adjacent rights enjoyed by the copyright owner as stipulated in the Copyright Law. The Company may choose whether or not to use and how to use it, including, but not limited to, the use and dissemination of the aforementioned information on its service platform, the re-edition of the aforementioned information, and the authorization of this software to partners for use, editing and dissemination.
1. If the software finds or receives reports or complaints from other users that violate the agreement, the software has the right to review and delete relevant contents at any time without notice, including but not limited to user information and chat records, and to impose on irregular accounts, including but not limited to warnings, account blockades, device blockades, function blockades and account cancellation, depending on the seriousness of the circumstances. To join the blacklist, publicize the penalties for violations, and notify users of the results of processing. If the software takes measures to log out the account, blacklist and ban the account, it has the right not to refund the money you have converted into virtual currency but have not yet consumed.
2. The user understands and agrees that the software has the right to punish violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement according to reasonable judgement, take appropriate legal action against any user who violates the laws and regulations, and keep relevant information to report to the relevant departments in accordance with the laws and regulations. The user shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
4. The user understands and agrees that any claim, claim or loss, including reasonable attorney's fee, claimed or incurred by any co-operative manufacturer as a result of the user's violation of the agreement shall be compensated by the user for the software and the co-operative company and affiliated company, and shall be protected from damage.
5. The user understands and agrees that the loss caused by the user's breach of this agreement to the company shall be borne by you, including reasonable attorney's fees. The user shall compensate the software and the cooperating company and affiliated company, and you are obliged to protect the company from damage.
1. Users understand and confirm that in the process of using this service, they may encounter risk factors such as force majeure, which may interrupt the service. Force majeure refers to the objective events that cannot be foreseen, overcome, avoided and have a significant impact on one or both sides, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and storms, as well as social events such as war, turmoil and government behavior. In case of the above situation, the software will try to cooperate with the relevant units in the first time and repair them in time. However, the software and the cooperating units will be exempted from liability for the losses caused to users or co-workers within the scope permitted by law.
2. Like most Internet services, this service may be affected by various security issues, including but not limited to user reasons, quality of network services, social environment and other factors. For example, other users use user's information to cause real-life harassment. Other software downloaded and installed by users or other websites accessed by users contain "Trojan Horse". ” Viruses, such as viruses, threaten the security of users' computer information and information, and then affect the normal use of this service and so on. Users should strengthen their awareness of information security and protection of users' data and pay attention to enhanced password protection in order to avoid loss and harassment.
3. The user understands and confirms that the service is at risk of service interruption or failure to meet the user's requirements due to force majeure, computer virus or hacker attack, system instability, user location, user shutdown and any other technology, Internet and communication lines. The software will not be responsible for any loss caused by the user or the cooperating manufacturer. What responsibility?
4. The user understands and confirms that any loss caused by the use of this service, including misleading, deceptive, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal information, or anonymous or anonymous information infringing upon the rights of others, as well as any accompanying information, will not be borne by the software. Any responsibility.
5. The user understands and confirms that the software needs to be periodically or irregularly repaired or maintained on the software platform or related equipment. If the service is interrupted within a reasonable time due to such circumstances, the software does not have to bear any responsibility for this, but the software should be notified beforehand.
6. This software obtains the right to deal with the content of violation or breach of contract according to laws and regulations and this agreement. This right does not constitute the obligation or commitment of this software. This software cannot guarantee timely detection of violation or breach of contract or corresponding treatment.
7. The User understands and confirms that the Software shall not be liable for any defects in the quality of the following products or services provided by the Software to the User and any losses arising therefrom:
(1) The software provides free services to users;
(2) Any product or service presented by this software to users.
8. Under no circumstances shall the software be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, contingent, special or penal damage, including loss of profits incurred by users using the software or the service (even if the software has been informed of the possibility of such loss). Notwithstanding the contradictory provisions contained in this Agreement, the full responsibility of the Software to the User shall not exceed the fee (if any) paid to the Software by the User for the use of the services provided by the Software, regardless of the cause or manner of action.
9. Users understand and confirm that the chat assistant introduced by this software is a functional service that authorized users search for opposite sex with the user's consent and initiative authorization. This software cannot guarantee that users can automatically send or receive information by the system through such service authorization to fully meet users’ friendship needs.
10. Users know and understand that there are greater risks of personal and property security and transaction disputes in off-line meeting transactions with other users of this platform or in co-operative platform transactions/communications. If disputes and risks arise from off-line meeting transactions or in co-operative platform transactions, users shall bear them.
1. Considering the particularity of network services, users agree that the software has the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all of its services (including charging services) at any time. The software shall notify the user before the change, interruption or termination of the service, and shall provide equivalent alternative services to the affected user.
2. In any of the following circumstances, the software has the right to alter, interrupt or terminate the free or fee-paying services provided to users without any liability to users or any co-workers:
(1) According to the law, users should submit authentic information, while the personal data provided by users are not authentic or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and fail to provide reasonable proof;
(2) Users violate relevant laws and regulations or the agreement of this agreement;
(3) In accordance with the law or the requirements of the competent authorities;
(4) For reasons of safety or other necessary circumstances.
1. This software solemnly reminds users of the provisions of this agreement that exempt the software from liability and restrict the rights of users. Users are invited to read carefully and consider risks independently. Minors shall read this Agreement with the escort of their legal guardians.
2. The user understands and agrees that the other statements and rules published by the company in this software are regarded as supplementary provisions of these rules and are an integral part of these rules and have the same legal effect as these rules.
3. The validity, interpretation and settlement of disputes of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Administrative Region. If any disputes or disputes arise between the user and the software, they should be settled through friendly negotiation. If no negotiation can be reached, the user agrees to submit the disputes or disputes to the court of the place where the company's registered address is located for jurisdiction.
4. Whatever the reasons for invalidity or non-enforceability of any provision of this Agreement, the remaining provisions are still valid and binding on both parties.